Scenes of the North & Ext. Moscow
21 Days / 20 Nights
It all starts in the city of fairy tales, Copenhagen. From here, we travel to the viking capital, Oslo, before reaching the lovely and very elegant capital of Sweden, Stockholm. Enjoy the privileged natural beauty of the magnificent Norwegian fjords and the fascinating northern capitals, with their cobbled streets, palaces and canals. Experience the most notable sights of this complete journey through Scandinavia and the Nordic capitals. Be amazed by the contrasts of the viking capitals, the nature of the wild fjords, exuberant palaces of st. Petersburg and the magnitude of the Russian capital, Moscow. Enjoy this modern, yet exotic area with its medieval history and feel the essence of the north!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture tours, Group holidays, Guided Tours, History, Package holidays
21 Days / 20 Nights.
GUARANTEED ESCORTED DEPARTURES 2020:
|AUGUST||03, 17, 31|
*Please note! Regular Arrival Transfer Services included in the program are only available for transfers from the airport in Copenhagen & to the airport in St. Petersburg/Moscow and only on the published official date of beginning & end of the tour. The transfers are escorted by an English-speaking representative from Via Hansa & Borealis and are shared with other fellow passengers; therefore, minor waiting time at the airport may occur. This transfer service is not valid for passengers with pre/post nights or passengers who require private transfers – for a supplement, private transfers can be reserved for these passengers
IT ALL STARTS IN THE CITY OF FAIRY TALES, COPENHAGEN. FROM HERE, WE TRAVEL TO THE VIKING CAPITAL, OSLO, BEFORE REACHING THE LOVELY AND VERY ELEGANT CAPITAL OF SWEDEN, STOCKHOLM. ENJOY THE PRIVILEGED NATURAL BEAUTY OF THE MAGNIFICENT NORWEGIAN FJORDS AND THE FASCINATING NORTHERN CAPITALS, WITH THEIR COBBLED STREETS, PALACES AND CANALS. EXPERIENCE THE MOST NOTABLE SIGHTS OF THIS COMPLETE JOURNEY THROUGH SCANDINAVIA AND THE NORDIC CAPITALS. BE AMAZED BY THE CONTRASTS OF THE VIKING CAPITALS, THE NATURE OF THE WILD FJORDS, EXUBERANT PALACES OF ST. PETERSBURG AND THE MAGNITUDE OF THE RUSSIAN CAPITAL, MOSCOW. ENJOY THIS MODERN, YET EXOTIC AREA WITH ITS MEDIEVAL HISTORY AND FEEL THE ESSENCE OF THE NORTH!
• 15/18 nights at hotels in standard double/twin rooms, except at Hotel Ullensvang, Hotel Alexandra & Hotel Union, where Fjord View rooms are confirmed
• 1 night on board DFDS Seaways Ferry (Commodore Class Cabins – except if Twin is required, then 2-berth Outside Cabin);
• 1 night on board of Tallink Silja Line Ferry (Exterior Cabin)
• 17/20 Breakfasts – Buffet style
• 1 lunch (as per program)
• 6 dinners (as per program)
• Bi-lingual tour escort from Day 1 to Day 18/21 (English & Spanish or Portuguese)
• All touring by private coach, with air-condition, including all the sightseeing mentioned in the program
• The long-distance bus from day 5 – 11 offers WIFI
• MONOLINGUAL Guided tours in the cities of Copenhagen, Bergen, Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki, St. Petersburg (and Moscow) For city tours with local guides, the group will be divided by languages, with their respective monolingual local guide.
• Regular Arrival Transfer, from Copenhagen Airport*
• Regular Departure Transfer, to Pulkovo Airport* (to Moscow Airport only for Moscow extension)
• Train ticket for journey Helsinki-St. Petersburg, Train Allegro – unless transfer is made by private coach (to be confirmed in situ).
• Train ticket for journey St. Petersburg-Moscow, Train Sapsan (only for Moscow extension)
• Porter service during ferry crossings, at railway stations in Helsinki, St. Petersburg & Moscow and at hotels (excluding day 1 & 18/21)
• Luggage allowance is 1 suitcase + 1 piece of hand luggage per person
- Beverages & extras
- All services not mentioned in the program
*NOTE: Maximum 2 children per room, sharing with parents. Due to the nature of the tour and the destination, we are unfortunately not able to accept children younger than 7 years old on these tours.
All rates are retail sales rates and given per person in Euro. The rates include all service taxes and reservation charges as well as the VAT percentage known on day of issuing the program of each country included in the respective programs. We reserve the right to amend the rates in case of governmental interference beyond our control.
The rates are based on full pre-payment prior to departure. Invoices will be forwarded in due time prior to the traveler’s arrival to destination.
We kindly ask you to send your reservations by e-mail to Guaranteed.Departures@bdm-info.com stating the tour code. We need the following information in order for us to confirm your reservations:
- Booking code, type of room, full name, sex, date of birth, nationality, passport number and expiry date.
- Confirmation is subject to availability. Our confirmation will be returned within 48 hours during weekdays (Mon-Fri).
- We should be glad to sign you up for a free sales agreement, information and requirement thereto to be forwarded separately.
- Reservations made more than 45 days prior to the beginning of the tour, may be cancelled within 10 working days (weekdays) from date of booking without cancellation charges.
- Reservations made between 45 days and 36 days prior to the beginning of the tour, may by cancelled within 5 working days (weekdays) without penalties.
- Reservations made between 35 and 21 days prior to the beginning of the tour, may be cancelled within 3 working days (weekdays) without cancellation charges.
- Penalty will be imposed for cancellation of reservations made less than 20 days prior to the beginning of the tour, no matter the time of cancellation as follows.
Once the limits mentioned above are expired, any confirmed reservation by Borealis Destination Management cannot be cancelled or changed without penalty. All cancellations will be charged with a minimum cancellation fee of EUR 75.00 per person. The following cancellation charges apply:
- Cancellations up to 36 days prior to the arrival of the passenger are subject to a fee of EUR 75.00 per person.
- Cancellations between 35 and 14 days prior to the arrival of the passenger are subject to a charge, per person, of 25% of the total cost of the reservation.
- Cancellations between 13 and 08 days prior to the arrival of the passenger are subject to a charge, per person, of 50% of the total cost of the reservation.
- Cancellations between 07 days and arrival of the passenger are subject to a charge, per person, of 100% of the total cost of the reservation.
Name changes can be made up to 36 days prior to arrival without charges. Otherwise as per below:
Name changes are considered as cancellation and rebooking and will be charged with a fee of EUR 60.00 per name change.
In ADDITION to the conditions in point 5), the following cancellation penalties will apply for tours including Russia:
- Cancellations between 50 – 22 days prior to the arrival of the passenger are subject to an additional charge, of the already mentioned in point 5), of EUR 500.00 per person.
- Cancellations between 21 – 08 days prior to the arrival of the passenger are subject to an additional charge, of the already mentioned in point 5), of EUR 800.00 per person.
- Cancellations made within less than 7 days of arrival of the passenger are subject to a charge, per person, of 100% of the total cost of the reservation.
Name changes can be made up to 36 days prior to arrival without charges. Otherwise as per below:
Name changes are considered as cancellation and rebooking, and will be charged with a fee of EUR 75.00 per name change.
It is the travelers own responsibility to hold and present valid documents (passport & visa) to the immigration authority of each country. Borealis Destination Management is pleased to provide a visa support letter as basis for the travelers’ application to the Embassy of his or her home country should a visa be required for the travelers in question. In order for us to supply such a support letter we must receive the following information: full name, sex, date of birth, nationality, passport number and expiry date.
Borealis Destination Management Aps shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance of any of the services when such delay or failure arises beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of terrorism, civil insurrection, revolution, blockade, labor disputes and strikes, material shortages, supplier failure, embargoes, rationing, acts of local, state or national governments or public agencies, utility or communication failures or delays, fire, acts of war, floods, epidemics, and riots.
We reserve the right to amend the itinerary and/or included entrances without notice due to weather conditions or interference of local authorities, which is out of the control of Borealis Destination Management Aps and its suppliers. The weather in Norway, especially on fjords area, can be unpredictable during the season and road closures are sometimes enforced by local authorities, therefore some of the activities on this tour are subject to change or cancelation without notice. Should the itinerary be amended due to unforeseen circumstances then we will endeavour to find suitable alternative activities.
Hotels confirmed for the respective dates are as per the program, there however might be a variation on some of the tours due to a difficult booking situation or similar. Should the actual hotel vary from the program, the tour operator will always be notified in advance and prior to the arrival of the passenger.
The Hospitality in Scandinavia is not officially classified by the international star system. The classification of the hotels described in our programs are as for the official classification, when existing, or with the number of stars based on the professional evaluation of Borealis Destination Management Aps.
The classification/evaluation used in our programs are based on the date of print of the program and could vary from the date of print to the date of the start of the actual tour.
Due to the nature of the tours and the destination, we are unfortunately not able to accept children younger than 7 years old on these programs. Children aged between 7 – 12 years old receive a discount when sharing a room with two paying adults.
It is important to note that all our programs can be physically demanding and the passenger may be exposed to different kinds of physical strain. Uneven grounds during walking tours, snow and ice are common surface in our destinations.